Monday, July 26, 2010

Welcome Sara!

Sara is a young greyhound. She's only 22 months old and "crute" (crazy cute).
She's very confident and started playing within hours of being here. Sara is the youngest dog I have fostered and has so much energy compared to my other fosters. On the 35 min ride home she sat and begged me for treats practically the whole time or was bouncing around trying to check things out. She somehow managed to eat some of the pie I left in the van alone with her while I got something really quick back in the garage. The pie was behind the bench seat, way down on the floor and under a cooler, lol!
She is eating, giving kisses(how sweet is that?), pottying and getting along with the weims well. She has made me laugh at her crazy antics all day long. I'm excited to be fostering Sara!


Such a cute face and silly ears



No comments:

Post a Comment